Thursday, March 12, 2015

Medical Bills


photo cred: google


Oh my, let me tell you about medical bills. Now I have been going to the hospital and to the doctors offices countless times that I can't even remember how many times. BUT those bills are high up there. From heart check-ups to surgeries, those can get pretty pricey. My dad always told me that I am worth more than $3 million from all of my hospital/doctor visits and surgeries I have had. Think about it, $3 million. Me, I am worth that much. That is $157, 894.74 just a year. That's about what an Anesthesiologist would make annually. And 2 of those 19 years, I only had surgeries, but both surgeries were four years apart. My cardiology check up alone is $978! Just for one check up. Imagine, an open heart surgery is $324,000. So double that amount, because I had two of those. Let me tell you, insurance is the best thing ever invented, because they paid literally almost all of it. If they didn't pay for it, I don't think my parents would have made it through life.

Now that I am past 18, the hospital and doctors offices don't take out money from my parents account anymore. I just got an email or a letter in the mail from the hospital saying that I owe this amount of money and let me tell you, that conversation with the hospital was not pretty. I felt bad for the lady because she had no idea what was going on. So I did feel bad for her, but it was just the fact that they decided to send me a letter a year and a half later telling me that I owe this amount of money by this deadline.  I still haven't figured out what I am going to do. They sent me a financial aid application, but I have not filled that out yet. I should probably do that since I'm  writing this post about medical bills..

9 comments:

  1. My brother had cancer as a kid, so my parents had to spend money on bills often, and missed out on making money because one parent usually stayed at the hospital in KC with my brother most days. He's 10 years free, but there's always extra costs of special checkups and medical issues that have root in his cancer days (e.g. he may have scoliosis, and had surgeries on his legs in elementary school). Hopeful you'll find a way to take care of those medical bills!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. YES! My parents had to stay at the Ronald McDonald house in Kansas City for like 3 weeks when I had both of my surgeries because at that time, they didn't have enough money.Insurance and grants from the hospital really helped them

      Delete
  2. I'm still dealing with my own medical bills and it really stinks. I understand completely.

    ReplyDelete
  3. such an unfortunate situation, I know exactly how you feel my dad got injured at work and the medical bills were a huge burden us. I've learned from my experience to just take it a day at a time and eventually everything will work out!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is like I pay one bill and then I have 5 more other bills to pay. It is just adding up. The older I get, the more expensive my check-ups are. It's crazy

      Delete
  4. such an unfortunate situation, I know exactly how you feel my dad got injured at work and the medical bills were a huge burden us. I've learned from my experience to just take it a day at a time and eventually everything will work out!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Those are some pretty large bills!

    ReplyDelete
  6. All thanks to this great herbal doctor who cured me from (LUPUS DISEASE) his name is dr imoloa.  I suffered lupus disease for over 8 years with pains like: joints, Skin rash,  Pain in the chest,  swollen joints and many more.  The anti-inflammatory drugs couldn’t cure me, until I read about his recommendation. 2 months ago, I contacted him through his email address. drimolaherbalmademedicine@gmail.com . and he sent me the herbal treatment through DHL courier service and he instructed me on how to drink it for good two weeks. after then,  And I was confirmed cured and free at the hospital after taken his powerful herbal medications You too can be cured with it if interested, he also uses his powerful herbal healing medicine to cure disease like:parkison disease, vaginal cancer, epilepsy,  Anxiety Disorders, Autoimmune Disease,  Back Pain,  Back Sprain,   Bipolar Disorder,  Brain Tumour,  Malignant,  Bruxism, Bulimia,  Cervical Disk Disease, cardiovascular disease, Neoplasms,  chronic respiratory disease,  mental and behavioural disorder,  Cystic  Fibrosis,  Hypertension, Diabetes, asthma,  Inflammatory autoimmune-mediated arthritis.  chronic kidney disease, inflammatory joint disease, back pain,  impotence,  feta  alcohol spectrum,  Dysthymic Disorder,   Eczema, skin cancer,  tuberculosis,  Chronic Fatigue Syndrome, constipation, inflammatory bowel  disease, bone cancer, lungs cancer,  mouth ulcer,  mouth cancer, body pain, fever, hepatitis A.B.C.,   syphilis,  diarrhea,  HIV/AIDS,  Huntington's Disease,  back acne,  Chronic renal failure,   addison disease,  Chronic Pain,   Crohn's  Disease,   Cystic Fibrosis,  Fibromyalgia,   Inflammatory Bowel Disease,  fungal  nail disease, Lyme Disease, Celia disease, Lymphoma, Major  Depression,  Malignant Melanoma,   Mania,  Melorheostosis,   Meniere's  Disease,  Mucopolysaccharidosis , Multiple Sclerosis,  Muscular  Dystrophy,  Rheumatoid Arthritis, Alzheimer's Disease      Contacts him today  and get permanently cure. contact him via... email- drimolaherbalmademedicine@gmail.com  /whatssapp-+2347081986098.

    ReplyDelete