Wednesday, March 4, 2015

Living with a Heart Disease part 2

So that last post about living with a heart disease was long. I know, imagine typing that that was even harder. I don't know how long this will be, but I will try to make it not as long as the last post.

You would think that I would have some requirements that I am suppose to do. In all honesty, I do, but I really don't follow them. *GASP* Actually, I do follow them, but not in the order that I am suppose to. I mean there is drink water, exercise, to this and to do that. It is hard to actually keep up with myself. I'm a college student, so everyday I get up at a decent time to be ready for class, I go to class, and then I go to work. I work two jobs. It may sound like I can handle it, but I really can't. With my heart condition it adds more stress than I actually need. 

Everyday I live with stress. Stress from worrying about family, friends, the relationships I have with people, and the biggest one is schoolwork. Now everyone has stress, it's a human nature to naturally have stress. That's how we live. But is having too much stress too stressful? To answer that question, YES. With my condition, I worry about my condition which makes me stress about if I'm doing everything I can to make sure that I am not worried about it and it just keeps adding up. I try not to think about worrying about my condition that will cause myself to stress, because if I stress too much then that'll make my heart stressful and the cardiologist does not want that to happen.

Stress. The word that we live with, the word that we wish we didn't have, the word that will forever always be in our vocabulary everyday. The state of mental or emotional strain or tension resulting from adverse or very demanding circumstances. Having stress causes too much stress that will probably not go away, but it can lower the level of the stress. Let me admit something here, I think that from having too much stress that's causing me to stress more is making my health not so good. I guess, we'll see if it is. 

2 comments: