Wednesday, April 22, 2015

Is Being Busy Heart Healthy?


photo cred: google

Are you a mom, a CEO, or just a person who lives their life busy? I know I'm a busy person. But is being busy heart healthy? Being busy is healthy because it works the brain, but there are ways to make it more heart healthy. Easy.

You can do a couple exercises like: push-ups, squats, and/or tricep dips.

I will give you 5 tips that I think will make you heart healthy.

Tip:1- Bring your own lunch to work or to school. You can pack whatever you want, it saves time and money, and inches off of your waist!! I think that's deal breaker right there. Healthy body=healthy heart

Tip:2- Plan all your meals ahead. This also saves you time as well. On a day that you have time, go through and figure out what your week is going to be like and plan your meals according to your day and what foods will help you be energized.

Tip:3- Try mixing it up a bit with a smoothie or a shake. Sometimes solid foods say that they are healthy, but they always have those hidden fats and sugars that gets you. If you are a morning person, a smoothie or a shake will make your life a lot more easier and faster and more healthier! It only takes about 20 seconds to make one and 20 seconds to rinse it out. Fast, simple, and easy.

Tip:4- Scheduling fitness time. If you have a little bit of freedom in your schedule, just do a simple workout here and there. I'm not talking about the whole sweat-sesh, but a simple squats, wall-sits, jumping jacks. Workouts like those.

Tip:5- Re-Evaluate your current priorities. This is where putting yourself first for once in a while. Stop being everything for everyone, you can't do that. It's not good for you, your body, or any relationship that you have. Make sure you have time for yourself so you can keep yourself healthy.


Those tips actually don't look hard at all. They look pretty easy. I mean, I do that and I'm a full-time college student, I work 3 jobs, and I am a Special Olympics coach for every sport. I have a lot on my hands, but it's worth it. It started to be a little hard because of the routine, but once I got into that routine, it became really easy and fun. Now I am living a more heart healthier life style.

3 comments:

  1. Some good idea! I feel like we as a society are either too lazy or way too busy. I know these tips will help me!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really like keeping busy! It keeps me on my toes.

    ReplyDelete