Friday, April 24, 2015

Raising Money/Donating


photo cred: google

With this blog about heart disease, you realize that there is a lot more that you can do to help. The American Heart Association is the number one organization to help cure heart disease. Every money that is raised or donated goes to the researchers to find ways to prevent any cardiovascular disease. Without them, people like me wouldn't be here today.

I feel this blog is very important because I want to show people the struggle of what it is like living with the #1 killer. There's only so much surgeons can do to save a heart. The heart is the #1 most important functioning part of the human body because it does so much. Without that, you're not here. Image would it be like having to go through so many procedures and surgeries to fix your heart and not having enough medical tools to do it. That was me. I was living on a machine while I was under operation, twice. It sounds scary when thinking about it, but that's what needed to happen. 

So think about that and all of the other stuff that to happen. Can you imagine yourself going through what I did or my parents? Without the money, there wouldn't be machines for me to live on, there wouldn't be me, there wouldn't be you. 

You can change that, you can save someone's life, possibly yours if you help raise money or donate to the American Heart Association. If you go to the American Heart Association website, you can find out how to help.
American Heart Association/Giving

4 comments:

  1. It takes a lot of money to do that kind of research!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think a good idea would to be include a link to where readers can donate online.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I believe that fundraising for a good cause is a gray idea!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I can only imaging helping out at one of those fundraising events!

    ReplyDelete