Friday, February 27, 2015

Wondering Questions

Have you ever wondered what a daily life is like for a person who has a heart condition? Like do they take any medication to make them function or do they have to do wear something to make them to help them get through the day? To answer your questions, some do depending on the severity and what kind of heart condition they have.

For me, my condition is severe, because in all honesty, people who have this type of condition don't even make it to a certain age or they have a physical disability. Me, I got blessed. I am 19 going on 20 without taking any medication or wearing something to help me get through the day and I do not have a physical disability. You know, sometimes I wonder why? Like why am I the one who has to go through this everyday and live with it?  No one knows what it is like to be living with a heart disease and that is the whole point of this blog. Every blog I post is a little of what it is like for me living with one or something that is related to heart disease. 

If you think about it, you are probably wondering why I have not actually told you what it is like living with one or my personal story. To be honest, I am waiting. Why? Well, the only reason is that I want to get a little bit more information out about heart disease before I share my story. 

No comments:

Post a Comment